East Coast Venture Development
Welcome to East Coast Venture Development network where businesses from all over the world share their ideas and help each other succeed by building profitable partnerships. We are dedicated to helping startups develop business strategy, obtain financing, build teams, and be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team, built on U.S. military values, consists of veterans who are highly educated and experienced in managing critical situations. When you have a crisis, we have a team capable of handling it. Whether it is sourcing critical supplies across the globe, seeking investment in real estate, or developing IT infrastructure for your business, we are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we ask our partners to focus on helping our brothers and sisters in arms by expediting shipments of critical medical PPE supplies. Your help is essential during this unprecedented time and we thank you for your continuous commitment.
Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology.
High standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Unique way of thinking, both inside and outside the box.
Exceptional ability to manage a crisis within various industries.
- Micron Technologies Stock is a Bargain at These Levelsby Jea Yu on May 18, 2021 at 5:00 am
Memory and storage chip giant Micron Technology (NYSE: MU) […]
- Best Stocks To Invest In? 4 Consumer Stocks To Watchby Brandon Michael on May 17, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Given the current trends in consumer spending, these […]
- 2 Electric Vehicle Stocks that Plunged More than 7% Last Weekby Samiksha Agarwal on May 17, 2021 at 9:19 pm
The electric vehicle (EV) industry experienced tremendous […]
- Best Stocks To Buy Today? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks In Focusby Joe Samuel on May 17, 2021 at 7:20 pm
While inflation fears may be driving stocks lower, could […]
- Employee Experience Matters More Than Ever. Here's How to Elevate It.by Saurabh Kumar on May 17, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Employees are the building blocks that help shape an […]
- 64% of millennials have regrets about buying their current home—here’s whyon May 17, 2021 at 4:51 pm
Nearly two-thirds of millennials say they have at least one regret about purchasing their current home, according to a new poll from Bankrate.
- Homebuilder confidence is high, but rising costs of materials present major riskson May 17, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Strong buyer demand is keeping homebuilders confident, but rising construction material costs are weighing on housing affordability.
- San Francisco tech companies are sitting on record amounts of empty office space and offering perks to lure tenantson May 15, 2021 at 6:09 pm
Dropbox, Airbnb and Salesforce have taken some of the biggest real estate impairments in the tech industry because of vacated office space in San Francisco.
- This woman got $10,000 for moving from Brooklyn to Tulsa. Here's how it worked outon May 14, 2021 at 4:33 pm
The work-from-anywhere culture of the pandemic is not going away with the vaccine, and that has created an opportunity for small cities to lure new residents.
- MLB says Oakland A's can explore new markets, but it's not clear where they'd goon May 14, 2021 at 3:22 pm
The league said the franchise could start to explore options to seek a new home as city officials contemplate a new stadium on an Oakland waterfront property.