East Coast Venture Development
Welcome to East Coast Venture Development network where businesses from all over the world share their ideas and help each other succeed by building profitable partnerships. We are dedicated to helping startups develop business strategy, obtain financing, build teams, and be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team, built on U.S. military values, consists of veterans who are highly educated and experienced in managing critical situations. When you have a crisis, we have a team capable of handling it. Whether it is sourcing critical supplies across the globe, seeking investment in real estate, or developing IT infrastructure for your business, we are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we ask our partners to focus on helping our brothers and sisters in arms by expediting shipments of critical medical PPE supplies. Your help is essential during this unprecedented time and we thank you for your continuous commitment.
Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology.
High standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Unique way of thinking, both inside and outside the box.
Exceptional ability to manage a crisis within various industries.
- The CFO's Guide to Unlocking Exponential Business Growthby Entrepreneur Events on October 20, 2021 at 8:01 pm
In this free webinar, we'll uncover the tools and […]
- The Top 3 Factors Making Flexible Living The Future Of The Rental Industryby Cristian Bustos on October 20, 2021 at 7:59 pm
According to fresh data from Statista, 57% of enquired […]
- Top Penny Stocks To Buy For Under $5 On WeBullby J. Samuel on October 20, 2021 at 7:58 pm
A penny stocks list for the end of October
- Why Building Your Network Is More Important Than Everby Beryl Stafford on October 20, 2021 at 7:30 pm
Developing relationships and communication skills remains […]
- Walmart would have a huge secret PS5 stockpile amid a shortage of consoles, according to this TikTok videoby Entrepreneur en Español on October 20, 2021 at 7:01 pm
A short TikTok video has gone viral for allegedly revealing […]
- Weekly mortgage demand drops over 6% after interest rates move even higheron October 20, 2021 at 6:06 pm
Climbing mortgage interest rates caused another drop in mortgage demand for both refinances and home purchases.
- How Evergrande found itself on the wrong side of China's regulatorson October 20, 2021 at 6:05 am
Evergrande made little progress toward complying with China's crackdown on real estate debt until it was too late for investors who put money into its offshore bonds.
- Single-family rents are surging, and investors are flooding the marketon October 19, 2021 at 8:21 pm
Demand for single-family rental homes is showing no sign of easing up, and that is pushing rents through the roof.
- Peter Thiel's luxury New Zealand lodge opposed by environmental groupon October 19, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Peter Thiel's proposed luxury lodge in New Zealand has been opposed by a local environmental group who believe it is "inappropriate" for the natural landscape.
- This could be the worst market for a first-time homebuyer, experts sayon October 19, 2021 at 1:06 pm
Covid has kicked the housing market into high gear. At the end of September, the average home price was up 14% from the same month last year, and 30% from 2019.