East Coast Venture Development
Welcome to East Coast Venture Development network where businesses from all over the world share their ideas and help each other succeed by building profitable partnerships. We are dedicated to helping startups develop business strategy, obtain financing, build teams, and be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team, built on U.S. military values, consists of veterans who are highly educated and experienced in managing critical situations. When you have a crisis, we have a team capable of handling it. Whether it is sourcing critical supplies across the globe, seeking investment in real estate, or developing IT infrastructure for your business, we are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we ask our partners to focus on helping our brothers and sisters in arms by expediting shipments of critical medical PPE supplies. Your help is essential during this unprecedented time and we thank you for your continuous commitment.
Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology.
High standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Unique way of thinking, both inside and outside the box.
Exceptional ability to manage a crisis within various industries.
- 7 Actionable Tips Every Business Should Tryby Adam Jacobs on September 30, 2020 at 3:00 am
Proven tactics for small business success.
- 5 New Ways Leaders Can Support Women During COVID-19by Wanda Thibodeaux on September 29, 2020 at 10:10 pm
Women are bearing the brunt of COVID-19's socioeconomic […]
- How Joe Biden's Tax Plan Could Affect Small-Business Ownersby Mark J. Kohler on September 29, 2020 at 9:30 pm
This attorney and certified public accountant breaks down […]
- Your Best Strategy for Increasing Sales From Your Laptopby Farhana Rahman on September 29, 2020 at 8:30 pm
Entrepreneurs must turn to AI to give remote sales teams a […]
- What You Can Do Right Now to Make 2021 Your Best Tax Year Everby Tom Wheelwright on September 29, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Set yourself up to be in the best tax position possible.
- Manhattan district attorney won't try to enforce Trump tax return subpoena during appealson September 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
The grand jury subpoena would compel accounting firm Mazars USA to turn over eight years of returns and other financial documents related to Trump and the Trump Organization.
- Home prices rose 4.8% in July, according to Case-Shiller index on September 29, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Strong demand from homebuyers in July, coupled with rock-bottom mortgage interest rates, caused home prices to accelerate in major markets across the nation.
- Companies will have to 'seduce' staff to go back to the office, real estate CEO sayson September 29, 2020 at 5:41 am
Office space may be treated more like an exclusive club in future — and those who don't go into a place of work may miss out.
- Office real estate market will get back to pre-Covid level, in 2025: Cushman & Wakefieldon September 27, 2020 at 3:00 pm
It could be five years before the office real estate market returns to a pre-coronavirus level of occupancy, according to a new study from Cushman & Wakefield.
- 'We have seen the economy start to pick up,' says incoming CEO of Warren Buffett’s railroadon September 25, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Katie Farmer, who will become the first female CEO of a major railroad, told CNBC Friday that there's optimism on the horizon.