East Coast Venture Development
Welcome to East Coast Venture Development network where businesses from all over the world share their ideas and help each other succeed by building profitable partnerships. We are dedicated to helping startups develop business strategy, obtain financing, build teams, and be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team, built on U.S. military values, consists of veterans who are highly educated and experienced in managing critical situations. When you have a crisis, we have a team capable of handling it. Whether it is sourcing critical supplies across the globe, seeking investment in real estate, or developing IT infrastructure for your business, we are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we ask our partners to focus on helping our brothers and sisters in arms by expediting shipments of critical medical PPE supplies. Your help is essential during this unprecedented time and we thank you for your continuous commitment.
Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology.
High standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Unique way of thinking, both inside and outside the box.
Exceptional ability to manage a crisis within various industries.
- Why AI Writing Assistants are a Good Thing for Content Creationby Yakup Özkardes-Cheung on January 16, 2022 at 11:00 pm
AI writing assistants are software tools that are […]
- Here's How to Scale Your Business's Social Media Marketing in 2022by Entrepreneur Store on January 16, 2022 at 10:00 pm
Understand how to build an audience persona, learn the dos […]
- How to Find a Tech Co-Founder in 5 Stepsby Vasily Voropaev on January 16, 2022 at 9:00 pm
If you're looking for a co-founder and can't find them, you […]
- It's Time for Businesses to Adapt to Climate Change. How Should They Do It?by Valentina Fomenko on January 16, 2022 at 8:00 pm
Business leaders need to understand the entire range […]
- How much candy do Americans eat in a whole year?by Rahel Mathews on January 16, 2022 at 5:39 pm
A healthy diet can include some candy. But if you eat too […]
- New York's eviction ban expires Saturday. What renters need to knowon January 14, 2022 at 6:08 pm
New York's statewide eviction ban lifts Saturday. But many struggling tenants still have options that could help them stay in their home.
- Google expands London property empire with $1 billion office purchaseon January 14, 2022 at 9:38 am
Google has bought a colorful office space in London for $1 billion while it waits for building work on its heavily-delayed U.K. headquarters to be completed.
- Manhattan rents were the highest ever for Decemberon January 13, 2022 at 5:01 am
The surge marks a dramatic turnaround from a year ago, when even the most bullish brokers predicted a years-long recovery.
- Solar window start-up aims to turn skyscrapers into vertical solar farms with investment from major window manufactureron January 13, 2022 at 2:56 am
Ubiquitous Energy closed a $30 million funding round, with an investment from U.S. window and door giant Andersen.
- Fear of even higher mortgage rates may be heating up winter homebuyingon January 12, 2022 at 11:49 pm
Rates have started this year sharply higher, and that may have potential buyers rushing in more quickly, afraid that rates will go even higher.