East Coast Venture Development
Welcome to East Coast Venture Development network where businesses from all over the world share their ideas and help each other succeed by building profitable partnerships. We are dedicated to helping startups develop business strategy, obtain financing, build teams, and be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team, built on U.S. military values, consists of veterans who are highly educated and experienced in managing critical situations. When you have a crisis, we have a team capable of handling it. Whether it is sourcing critical supplies across the globe, seeking investment in real estate, or developing IT infrastructure for your business, we are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we ask our partners to focus on helping our brothers and sisters in arms by expediting shipments of critical medical PPE supplies. Your help is essential during this unprecedented time and we thank you for your continuous commitment.
Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology.
High standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Unique way of thinking, both inside and outside the box.
Exceptional ability to manage a crisis within various industries.
- This symptom of COVID-19 is more frequent in vaccinated people, according to studyby Entrepreneur en Español on June 24, 2021 at 12:19 am
"Sneezing too much" can also be a symptom of COVID-19 in […]
- Company designs an exclusive monitor for Xboxby Entrepreneur en Español on June 23, 2021 at 9:49 pm
The device is presumed to have larger size, speakers with […]
- First Openly Gay Active NFL Player Grosses Top-Selling NFL Jerseyby Emily Rella on June 23, 2021 at 9:44 pm
Raiders Defensive End Carl Nassib's jersey was the […]
- Subway's tuna does not have tuna DNA, according to research by The New York Timesby Entrepreneur en Español on June 23, 2021 at 9:30 pm
There are still many doubts about it, but for the moment […]
- Can Media Platforms Excel by Promoting Empathy Rather Than Fear or Division?by James McKinney on June 23, 2021 at 9:25 pm
This founder hopes his media company can create a movement […]
- The national eviction ban will likely be extended through July. What that means for renterson June 23, 2021 at 10:52 pm
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to extend the national ban on evictions for another month. Here's what to know.
- Stephen Ross-funded group spent more than $1 million to influence New York City Council primary raceson June 23, 2021 at 10:44 pm
A super PAC funded mostly by Stephen Ross spent over $1 million on New York City Council races going into the official primary day.
- The Fed doesn't need to worry about the hot housing market right now, Jim Cramer sayson June 23, 2021 at 10:40 pm
The Federal Reserve doesn't need to try to cool down the hot U.S. housing market with higher rates, even as home prices keep rising, CNBC's Jim Cramer said.
- Biden to replace leader of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac after high court's rulingon June 23, 2021 at 9:10 pm
The Biden administration will replace Mark Calabria as head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency, an administration official said.
- Weekly mortgage refinance demand jumps as some fear end of super-low rates is nearon June 23, 2021 at 11:00 am
Applications to refinance a home loan rose 3% last week from the previous week, the Mortgage Bankers Association said.