East Coast Venture Development
Welcome to East Coast Venture Development network where businesses from all over the world share their ideas and help each other succeed by building profitable partnerships. We are dedicated to helping startups develop business strategy, obtain financing, build teams, and be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team, built on U.S. military values, consists of veterans who are highly educated and experienced in managing critical situations. When you have a crisis, we have a team capable of handling it. Whether it is sourcing critical supplies across the globe, seeking investment in real estate, or developing IT infrastructure for your business, we are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we ask our partners to focus on helping our brothers and sisters in arms by expediting shipments of critical medical PPE supplies. Your help is essential during this unprecedented time and we thank you for your continuous commitment.
Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology.
High standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Unique way of thinking, both inside and outside the box.
Exceptional ability to manage a crisis within various industries.
- Why I Said No to Being Called CEOby Tiasia O'Brien on March 2, 2021 at 10:30 pm
A company president rejects the troublesome title of […]
- Free On-Demand Webinar: Zoom CEO Shares How He Built the Explosively Popular Video Communications Platformby Jason Nazar on March 2, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Join Eric Yuan, Founder/CEO of Zoom, as he pulls back the […]
- Apple Opens All of Its Stores in the US, After Being Closed for a Yearby Entrepreneur en Español on March 2, 2021 at 9:24 pm
With some restrictions, but the technology giant will […]
- 4 Reasons Why Workers Should Welcome Artificial Intelligence In the Workplaceby Jason Kingdon on March 2, 2021 at 9:18 pm
Intelligent automation is the best way for businesses to […]
- How These Two Childhood Friends Created a Multi-Million Dollar Dentistry Businessby Jessica Abo on March 2, 2021 at 9:01 pm
The co-founders of Community Dental Partners share how they […]
- Real estate title firm Doma, backed by Lennar, to go public in deal with SPACon March 2, 2021 at 9:42 pm
Doma has agreed to combine with Capitol Investment Corp. V, a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company.
- Creating safe and affordable homes is reaching a crisis pointon March 2, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Climate disasters across the country have sparked concern about the safety of homes.
- Texas judge finds national eviction ban unconstitutionalon February 26, 2021 at 6:43 pm
A federal judge in Texas ruled that the national ban on evictions is unconstitutional. Advocates warn of a spike in evictions.
- You can now buy a 3D-printed home – here's a look insideon February 25, 2021 at 4:01 pm
A New York homebuilder has put a 3D-printed home on the market for the first time in the United States, and he is getting a lot of offers.
- Biden administration may undo certain Trump-era mortgage ruleson February 24, 2021 at 10:58 pm
The CFPB said Tuesday it may rewrite or undo Trump-era rules for certain mortgages. Consumer groups say those rules may lead banks to make riskier loans.