East Coast Venture Development
Welcome to East Coast Venture Development network where businesses from all over the world share their ideas and help each other succeed by building profitable partnerships. We are dedicated to helping startups develop business strategy, obtain financing, build teams, and be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team, built on U.S. military values, consists of veterans who are highly educated and experienced in managing critical situations. When you have a crisis, we have a team capable of handling it. Whether it is sourcing critical supplies across the globe, seeking investment in real estate, or developing IT infrastructure for your business, we are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we ask our partners to focus on helping our brothers and sisters in arms by expediting shipments of critical medical PPE supplies. Your help is essential during this unprecedented time and we thank you for your continuous commitment.
Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology.
High standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Unique way of thinking, both inside and outside the box.
Exceptional ability to manage a crisis within various industries.
- 7 Ways to Make an Unforgettable Business Nameby Brad Flowers on April 22, 2021 at 12:00 am
Want people to remember your business's name? These seven […]
- 10 Steps for Creating an Effective Content Marketing Campaignby Robert W. Bly on April 21, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Content marketing isn't hard. Follow these 10 steps to do […]
- If You Want to Improve Employee Satisfaction, Try This Controversial Practiceby Nigel Green on April 21, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Sometimes employees need to find other opportunities to […]
- Leadership Lessons From a Retired Indian Army Brigadierby Snehal Kundalkar on April 21, 2021 at 8:00 pm
How to lead from the front without turning into a demanding […]
- Top Stocks To Buy Now? 4 Consumer Stocks To Considerby Brandon Michael on April 21, 2021 at 7:44 pm
As consumer spending continues to rise, these consumer […]
- Yelp data shows more than half million new businesses opened in the past yearon April 21, 2021 at 5:39 pm
"After a challenging year, 2021 is off to an encouraging start for the local economy," Yelp data scientist Justin Norman told CNBC.
- I want to move to New York after college graduation. Can I afford it?on April 21, 2021 at 3:53 pm
CNBC intern Amanda Mier tackled her first budget in a four-part series for CNBC's "College Voices." This week: Amanda is graduating and ready to move to New York!
- Explosive demand for vacation rentals has made property managers a hot commodityon April 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm
Vacasa, which helps hosts not only list but manage their rental homes, is thinking about becoming a publicly traded stock, multiple sources told CNBC.
- Weekly mortgage demand jumps 8.6% after interest rates fall to a two-month lowon April 21, 2021 at 11:00 am
A sharp drop in mortgage interest rates sent homeowners and potential homebuyers to their lenders.
- A look inside the most expensive home for sale in Bal Harbour, Floridaon April 20, 2021 at 3:03 am
One of Villa Magnolia's biggest selling points is its 221 feet of water frontage.