East Coast Venture Development
Welcome to East Coast Venture Development network where businesses from all over the world share their ideas and help each other succeed by building profitable partnerships. We are dedicated to helping startups develop business strategy, obtain financing, build teams, and be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team, built on U.S. military values, consists of veterans who are highly educated and experienced in managing critical situations. When you have a crisis, we have a team capable of handling it. Whether it is sourcing critical supplies across the globe, seeking investment in real estate, or developing IT infrastructure for your business, we are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we ask our partners to focus on helping our brothers and sisters in arms by expediting shipments of critical medical PPE supplies. Your help is essential during this unprecedented time and we thank you for your continuous commitment.
Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology.
High standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Unique way of thinking, both inside and outside the box.
Exceptional ability to manage a crisis within various industries.
- What is the right incubation process for your startup?by G2 Consultores on January 21, 2021 at 8:39 am
Take note of three tips to know what is best for you.
- 5 Mistakes New Entrepreneurs Makeby Alejandro Saracho on January 21, 2021 at 8:10 am
Have you ever wondered why so many entrepreneurs fail?
- 5 Ecommerce Marketing Strategies That You Should Try This Yearby Harpreet Munjal on January 21, 2021 at 6:30 am
Powerful marketing strategies to help boost ecommerce […]
- Do not let anything stop youby Marisol García Fuentes on January 21, 2021 at 1:15 am
I have no doubt that entrepreneurs and SMEs are the ones […]
- Learn How Math Can be Leveraged for Business Growth With These Prep Coursesby Entrepreneur Store on January 21, 2021 at 1:15 am
What you learned in high school just isn't enough.
- Offices are the top choice for Asia-Pacific property investors in 2021, survey findson January 21, 2021 at 4:28 am
Asia-Pacific's real estate investors are most likely to put money into offices in 2021, according to a survey by property investment firm Colliers International.
- Biden extends the national ban on evictions through March 2021on January 21, 2021 at 12:19 am
President Joe Biden on Wednesday extended the federal ban on housing evictions through March 2021 in one of his first acts following inauguration.
- Spike in lumber and land prices causes homebuilder confidence to fall from epic highon January 20, 2021 at 4:31 pm
The rising costs of getting homes built is making builders less optimistic.
- Biden looks to give a big boost to homebuyers and builderson January 20, 2021 at 12:51 pm
President-elect Joe Biden's housing agenda is focused on affordability. Changes to mortgage lending and home construction will be key.
- Weekly mortgage refinance demand drops 5% after rates hit highest level since Novemberon January 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Several weeks of rising rates are dousing what was incredibly high demand for refinancing, according to Mortgage Bankers Association data.