East Coast Venture Development
Welcome to East Coast Venture Development network where businesses from all over the world share their ideas and help each other succeed by building profitable partnerships. We are dedicated to helping startups develop business strategy, obtain financing, build teams, and be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team, built on U.S. military values, consists of veterans who are highly educated and experienced in managing critical situations. When you have a crisis, we have a team capable of handling it. Whether it is sourcing critical supplies across the globe, seeking investment in real estate, or developing IT infrastructure for your business, we are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we ask our partners to focus on helping our brothers and sisters in arms by expediting shipments of critical medical PPE supplies. Your help is essential during this unprecedented time and we thank you for your continuous commitment.
Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology.
High standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Unique way of thinking, both inside and outside the box.
Exceptional ability to manage a crisis within various industries.
- How to Be a Frugal Traveler and Still Have Funby Sara Rathner on July 26, 2021 at 9:59 pm
This article was written by NerdWallet and was originally […]
- Can I drink alcohol after getting vaccinated against COVID-19?by Mariel Otero del Río on July 26, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Drinking alcohol after the application of your vaccine can […]
- 5 Ways Credit Union Credit Cards Can Beat Flashy Bank Offersby Melissa Lambarena on July 26, 2021 at 6:54 pm
- Philip Morris to stop selling Marlboro cigars and other brands in Britainby Entrepreneur en Español on July 26, 2021 at 6:48 pm
The tobacco giant Philip Morris revealed that in the next […]
- The Boy Who Went Into Space With Jeff Bezos Has Never Shopped at Amazonby Entrepreneur en Español on July 26, 2021 at 6:46 pm
Oliver Daemen became the youngest person to travel to […]
- Housing boom is over as new home sales fall to pandemic lowon July 27, 2021 at 12:31 am
After a year of frenzied buying and price gains in the double digits, newly built homes are now out of reach for much of the demand that remains in the market.
- International buyers dropped out of U.S. housing during pandemic, but China is rushing backon July 26, 2021 at 10:59 pm
Sales of U.S. homes to foreign buyers fell by 31% from April 2020 to March 2021, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- Consumer losses due to Covid-related fraud top $500 millionon July 26, 2021 at 8:05 pm
Consumers have reported losing more than $500 million to Covid-related fraud since the beginning of 2020, according to the Federal Trade Commission.
- The national eviction ban ends July 31. What to do if you're at risk of evictionon July 23, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Millions of Americans could face eviction when the national moratorium expires on July 31. Here are steps they should take to try to protect themselves.
- These companies are sucking carbon out of the atmosphere — and investors are piling inon July 23, 2021 at 11:13 am
Carbon capture is becoming increasingly popular among investors, and these companies are at the forefront.