East Coast Venture Development
Welcome to East Coast Venture Development network where businesses from all over the world share their ideas and help each other succeed by building profitable partnerships. We are dedicated to helping startups develop business strategy, obtain financing, build teams, and be ready for the unexpected.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team, built on U.S. military values, consists of veterans who are highly educated and experienced in managing critical situations. When you have a crisis, we have a team capable of handling it. Whether it is sourcing critical supplies across the globe, seeking investment in real estate, or developing IT infrastructure for your business, we are here to help!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we ask our partners to focus on helping our brothers and sisters in arms by expediting shipments of critical medical PPE supplies. Your help is essential during this unprecedented time and we thank you for your continuous commitment.
Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
We seamlessly merge two key components – economics and information technology.
High standards of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Unique way of thinking, both inside and outside the box.
Exceptional ability to manage a crisis within various industries.
- 10 keys to a successful companyby Belén Gómez Pereira on September 19, 2021 at 2:00 am
Beyond profitability, the best companies are those that […]
- Building Community Is Good Businessby Tim Murphy on September 19, 2021 at 1:30 am
As business leaders, when we are able to reinvest into our […]
- The Difference Between Hierarchical and Flat Structures in Businessesby Abdo Riani on September 19, 2021 at 12:30 am
A corporation and a startup are two fundamentally different […]
- 3 Cold Calling Tips from Entrepreneur and Podcaster John Lee Dumasby David Walter on September 18, 2021 at 11:30 pm
Apply these three lessons from John Lee Dumas's book to […]
- 18 part-time business opportunitiesby Carla Goodman on September 18, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Looking to earn extra money while you are not working? We […]
- China's embattled developer Evergrande is on the brink of default. Here's why it matterson September 17, 2021 at 7:36 pm
Evergrande has warned investors twice in as many weeks that it could default on its debts.
- Artificial intelligence is taking over real estate – here's what that means for homebuyerson September 17, 2021 at 4:15 pm
Real estate companies are increasingly using artificial intelligence in every aspect of buying, selling and home financing.
- UAE real estate shows signs of recovery as Aldar predicts sales surgeon September 17, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Abu Dhabi's property market is showing signs of steady growth, as the oil rich capital of the United Arab Emirates recovers.
- Delays in return to office add another blow to struggling midtown NYC restaurantson September 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
In the second quarter, midtown Manhattan vacancies reached 19% of total space, according to Cushman & Wakefield data.
- Buildings account for 39% of global greenhouse emissions — that could be an opportunity for investorson September 17, 2021 at 7:47 am
Investing in sustainable buildings could offer a real solution to reducing emissions in one of the world's most polluting sectors, Taronga Ventures said.